Southside Park

South Side ParkSouthside Park is a five-acre neighborhood park located on Huron Street, between Main Street and S. Milford Road and is the site of the original 1836 Public Square. In 1982, as part of Milford’s sesquicentennial celebration, a volunteer group built an authentic log cabin in the park to serve as a reminder of early settler’s lives and as a tribute to their practical skills.

In addition to the cabin, picnic tables, play equipment, horse-shoe pits and a remote control race car track are available for use by visitors to the park.